1. Scene opens with a guy walking through a snowy night
2. Wakes up late
3. Woken up by imouto
4. Walks to school with imouto
5. Meets best friend en route
6. Best friend lends pr0n mag Photo Collection
7. Sees the school belle en route
8. imouto‘s shrinking violet of a friend
9. School belle is somewhat eccentric
10. School belle establish contact
11. School belle Route established
12. On-going/ established story about an unfulfilled promise in the past
If Amagami SS is a drinking game, I would have died of liver failure.
Then again, I sort of knew what kind of series it was going to be (it’s blatantly obvious, just looking at the ads, trailer, storyline etc) but still, I decided to watch the first episode. Because the girls look cute the character designs are aesthetically pleasing. What I didn’t expect though, is that they played it all dead straight. Also, in hindsight, you know what else is unexpected? The Opening Theme didn’t pan up to each girl, and having their names being shown individually on screen, with sakura petals flying around.
Now, should I start shouting “cliche storm!” or put on my Nostalgia Goggles and go “ah, haven’t seen such classic setting for such a long time”.